ADS

ADS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

:: sedey plak...

just went thru her blog....un"sangka'rable...she dah breakoff wif dat guy...sedeynyer....aku plak yg rase sedey..okok...tak taw la nak ckp ape...i'm not really close with both of them..but her ex-bf is 1 of my bf's closest friend....aku penah gak jadik kepochi tanye kat my incik bf...pasal dorang....my incik bf lagi la tak taw pape...so aku ingat dorang ok jek la kott...tapi tak sangka la plak dorg da break off...n now dat gurl pon tak mo friend ngan aku....she removed me from her fren list...sedeynyer...btw..i like her...eventhough we havent meet yet.i knew that she's kind, and i like to say this..she's quite PERFECT!huhu..

btw...FRIEND....i knew that u r a strong girl...u can move on on ur own..i knew that u can face the challenges....do add me as you r friend AGAIN...i know that u wont read this....hurmmm..btw....gudLuck...i hope u will find a guy that u r looking for.....i will always pray the BEST for you....


1 comment:

::cik kikiLaLa:: said...

waaa terharu!!!!..... wait for my next entry...got sumtin for u and aini...